Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Arnie air hostess breaks down in tears on U.S. TV as she reveals paternity test proving Terminator is NOT the father of her child

A woman who worked as Arnold Schwarzenegger's private air hostess yesterday denied the shamed actor was the father of her eldest son.

Tammy Tousignant, 46, broke down in tears as she branded allegations of an affair with the Terminator star 'cruel'.

She also produced the results of a DNA test, conducted seven years ago, which state that her husband, Tom, is the biological father of 18-year-old Tanner.

It's just outright wrong and it's just cruel,' the mother-of-two told a U.S. news programme.

'I don't deserve it, my son doesn't deserve it.

'I think a lot of people think it's true. I put a lot of my heart and soul into my job and I think people read into it wrong.'

Mrs. Tousignant, who lives with her family in Brea, California, worked as a flight attendant on Schwarzenegger's private jet for 12 years until 1999.

 







Denial: Former air hostess Tammy Tousignant appeared on American television to speak out about allegations she had an affair with Arnold Schwarzenegger
'Cruel allegations': Tousignant says Arnie is not the father of her eldest son Tanner



But in 2003, reports claimed the blonde stewardess had been romantically involved with her boss and said it was Schwarzenegger - not her husband Tom - who was the father of her eldest child, Tanner.

Mrs Tousignant vehemently denied the allegations and asked her son to take a DNA test to prove the stories were false.

She even took a polygraph test, after seeking legal advice, to show she was telling the truth.

But last week, when Schwarzenegger admitted to having fathered a lovechild, Mrs Tousignant found herself in the spotlight once again.

Before Mildred Baena was named as the mother of Schwarzenegger's son, reporters camped out on the ex-flight attendant's doorstep, bringing up allegations of an affair again.

Asked whether she had ever been romantically involved with Schwarzenegger, Mrs Tousignant insisted: 'No. Nothing was inappropriate between him and myself.

'He was always very respectful to me. I respect him - I still do. I feel bad for what's going on with their lives.'

She added: 'Arnold and Maria were so good to me. I haven't even been able to talk to Maria. I don't want her to ever thing there was any reason why anyone would think that Tanner would be an illegitimate child.

'She trusted me. This I always hope she did.'

Mrs Tousignant said she had met Mrs. Baena when she was working as Schwarzenegger's housekeeper, but said she never would have guessed that their relationship was anything other than professional.

The former air hostess denies allegations that she was fired by the Schwarzenegger's and says she left her job voluntarily after the actor sold his private plane in the late 1990s.








0 comments:

Today Top Recent Posts Here.


Blogger Widgets
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Entertainment News