Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm the father of Michael Jackson's daughter Paris, claims star's lifelong friend Mark Lester

I'm the father of Michael Jackson's daughter Paris, claims star's lifelong friend Mark Lester



*Michael Jackson's long-time friend Mark Lester claims to be the father of Paris

*Singer prescribed Depo Provera to curb sex urges for boys

*Paris bears uncanny resemblance to Lester's daughter Harriet

Former child star Mark Lester revealed today that he donated sperm to Michael Jackson and believes he could be the biological father of the late King of Pop's daughter Paris.

The film actor, who shot to fame in the musical Oliver! and was a close friend of Jackson, said: 'I gave Michael my sperm so that he could have kids - and I believe Paris is my daughter.'

Jackson may have been unable to use his own sperm following claims that he was taking a 'chemical castration' drug to suppress his sexual urges towards young boys.

Lester said he was speaking out because he feared being cut out of the lives of Jackson's children.

Up until the pop singer's memorial last month, he was in contact with them on a weekly basis, the former child star said.

But since Jackson's mother Katherine had been granted custody of the children, he said all his phone calls and emails had gone unanswered.

'This isn't what Michael would have wanted,' Lester told the paper. I feel I have to come forward, as my only way of saying, "Please don't shut me out!".'



Family friends: Mark Lester, his wife Lisa and Michael Jackson at Oliver! with star Rowan Atkinson
-'I'm the daddy': Child star Mark Lester claims he is the father of Paris, left-




-Similarities: Both Paris and Harriet (right) have pale skin with blue eyes

Child stars: Mark Lester shot to fame in the musical Oliver! similar to Jackson, who began performing at the age of five


Grief stricken: Mark Lester and his daughter Harriet, 15, who Michael Jackson was going to invite on stage at his first concer




Uncle Jacko: The singer hugs his goddaughters Harriet and Lucy (right) with their mother Lisa


Daddy's girl: Harriet Lester goes shopping near the Cheltenham home of her father Mark


Uncle Jacko: The singer hugs his goddaughters Harriet and Lucy (right) with their mother Lisa



Jackson's other long-time friend, Uri Geller, backed Lester over his revelation and said he had known 'all along'.

'As a close friend of Mark, I respect his own situation to reveal this information at this time,' he told Sky News.

'I am not surprised, I knew it all along simply because Michael told me.

'Mark has his own reasons, I really have to respect them.'

Geller declined to go into details of exactly what he knew, but said he had spoken to Lester yesterday.

'I am with him on this because of the information he told me,' he added.

'I can imagine the stress everyone is under, especially Mark, but I understand him and really feel for him.

'I just hope that he can weather this trauma... we will have to see how things roll out.'


0 comments:

Today Top Recent Posts Here.


Blogger Widgets
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Entertainment News