Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Jackson kids , Paris , Michael Jackson Junior and Michael Jackon II , gives teary speech..Dad is the best










Paris Michael giving tearful speech.

Paris Jackson, the 11-year-old daughter of the King of Pop, gives a tearful goodbye at the Michael Jackson public memorial service held at Staples Center on Tuesday (July 7) in Los Angeles.

She shared, “I just wanted to say, ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine. And I just wanted to say, I love him so much.”

Standing beside Paris were her two brothers, Michael Jackson, Jr. and Prince Michael Jackson II.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.....thats sooo sad for the jackson family, he was a good man, singer and a good influence on kids...R.I.P Michael Jackson August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009

Today Top Recent Posts Here.


Blogger Widgets
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Entertainment News