Thursday, December 3, 2009

Celebrity Tiger Woods admits adultery and publicly apologize and ask for privacy.Sex affairs with 3 ladies.

Tiger Woods APOLOGY...

I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behaviour my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behaviour and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realise the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means.

For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin [pictured below with Woods] has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.

But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realise there are some who don't share my view on that.

But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one's own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.

Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult.

I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.




Crash: Woods' luxury home in Orlando (L) where he smashed into a fire hydrant and tree

Public apology: Tiger Woods, pictured with his wife Elin, today admitted letting down his family

Kalika Moquin: 'Meetings',Jaimee Grubbs: 'Message'Rachel Uchitel: Denies affair


A police diagram plotting Woods' car crash last Friday


Destruction: The back window mysteriously smashed and the front where Woods hit a fire hydrant and tree


The back seat of Woods' car showing a book on physics and a bottle of water

Damage: New pictures released by the Florida Highway Patrol show Woods' Cadillac after he crashed it



The furious wife of Tiger Woods ranted at his mistress over the phone after discovering he was cheating on her, it has been claimed.

Swedish model Elin reportedly rang cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs from a blocked number on the day he crashed his car into a fire hydrant and then a tree outside their luxury family home in Florida.

When asked who she was, Elin, 29, told Miss Grubbs: 'You know who this is because you're ******* my husband', according to influential U.S. website TMZ.

An answerphone message from two days earlier, which was posted on the internet yesterday, allegedly showed Woods trying to warn Miss Grubbs his wife was suspicious that they were having an affair, had been through his phone and could call anytime.

On the message, Woods allegedly said: 'Hey, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favour. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you.

'So if you can, please take you name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye.'

The latest revelations came as one of the three women linked to Woods, nightclub promoter Rachel Uchitel, was preparing to speak out about their 'relationship'.

The 34-year-old has hired celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred who will make a statement in Los Angeles on her behalf about her 'relationship' with Woods. Miss Uchitel denied an affair earlier this week.

Meanwhile, Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik, who introduced Woods to Elin when she worked for him as a nanny, has said he thought better of the sportsman.

Other players have refused to condemn the champion but Parnevik broke ranks to speak of his anger and express his sympathy for his wife.

'I would be especially sad about it - I really feel sorry for Elin - since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him. We probably thought he was a better guy than he is,' he said.

'I would probably need to apologise to her. It's a private thing of course but when you are the guy he is, the world's best athlete, you should think more before you do stuff.'
The emergence of the voicemail apparently left by Woods for Miss Grubbs yesterday appeared to prompt the shamed golfer into an extraordinary public apology for his 'transgressions'.

He confessed: 'I have let my family down.' The admission followed another blow to his squeaky-clean image when a Las Vegas nightclub beauty became the third woman to be linked to him.

'I have not been true to my values and the behaviour my family deserves,' said the 33-year-old star, who is married with two young children.
Enlarge tiger promotional

While admitting 'personal sins' but not admitting to any specific infidelities, he added: 'I regret those transgressions with all of my heart.

'I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves.'
The dramatic and public mea culpa was issued in a statement on his website while the three-times Open champion remained behind the walls of his mansion near Orlando, Florida.

But he couldn't hide from the publicity nightmare that has spun out of control following a relatively minor car accident outside the property in the early hours of last Friday.

Last night, police photos of his battered Cadillac Escalade added to the mystery over the crash.
Woods emphatically denied suggestions he crashed the £35,000 vehicle into a water hydrant and a tree after being attacked by Elin in a row over his alleged cheating.

Celebrity website TMZ claimed the 29-year-old Swede scratched her husband's face and chased after him with one of his golf clubs, smashing two side windows of the Cadillac.

But Woods insisted such allegations were 'utterly false and malicious'.

He added that he was 'far short of perfect' and was dealing with his 'personal failings behind closed doors'.

Woods's wealth - he is sport's first billionaire star - has been built on lucrative endorsements based on his unsullied reputation.

But, in the space of a week, he has found himself at the centre of a whirlwind scandal with one woman after another being named as one of his alleged mistresses.

The latest was 27-year-old brunette Kalika Moquin, a marketing manager at The Bank nightclub in Las Vegas.

Life & Style magazine in the U.S. quoted an insider as saying: 'They've hooked up a bunch of times. Tiger told Kalika he wasn't happy in his marriage or his home life and that there was so much pressure on him.'

Miss Moquin refused to comment.

Miss Uchitel, 34, and Los Angeles cocktail waitress Miss Grubbs, 24, have also been named in reports as women who have allegedly had flings with Woods.

Other reports suggest further dalliances, including one occasion when he is said to have gone to a hotel suite with two women - a blonde and a brunette - on his arm.

He was also accused of regularly hitting on girls closer to home in an Orlando bar.

Woods refused to speak to police investigating the crash, for which he was given a traffic ticket for careless driving on Tuesday.

But he decided to respond yesterday after a series of racy texts, an email and the answerphone message surfaced concerning the other women.

Celebrity magazine Us Weekly quoted from an October 18 text message supposedly sent to Miss Grubbs in which he allegedly wrote: 'Send me something very naughty (go to the bathroom and take a picture).'

Miss Grubbs is reported as saying: 'He told me just last month "Quietly and secretly we will always be together".'

She added that they had sex about 20 times.

The waitress claimed a panicky Woods called and left a message on her phone on November 24 saying he thought his wife of five years might be on to them.

Two days after the alleged message was left, Woods injured himself in the car accident that led to speculation he was trying to flee a bustup over his alleged affairs.

Miss Uchitel denies being involved with Woods. But the New York Post quoted from an email purportedly sent by the golfer to the club hostess, who has also reportedly dated actor David Boreanaz and New York Yankees baseball star Derek Jeter.

In the email, Woods allegedly said he could not sleep after having 'a disturbing dream' that he found her having sex with the two ex-boyfriends.
Police photos of Tiger Woods's crashed car raised new questions about his mysterious accident, which was more dramatic than at first thought.

According to police, he drove over bushes and into hedges before slamming into a water hydrant and then careening into a neighbour's oak tree.

The photos also confirmed that the rear windows had been smashed on both sides.

Woods's wife, Elin, told police she broke a window with a golf club to help pull her husband out of the car. Sceptics questioned why the windows were broken on both sides.

Damage to the Cadillac Escalade totalled more than £5,000 and police say it will cost another £2,000 to fix the hydrant.
-------------------

-------------------

------------------

------------------
RELATED POSTS:-

0 comments:

Today Top Recent Posts Here.


Blogger Widgets
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Entertainment News